Terms and conditions are need to be discuss with user department
I hereby declare that the details furnished are true, correct, accurate, complete and up-to-date in all respects to the best of my knowledge and belief. Further, I undertake to update any changes in my information immediately. In case any of the information hereby furnished is found to be false, untrue or misleading, I shall be personally held liable and responsible for all such consequences of whatsoever nature arising thereof and fully indemnify Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited (hereinafter referred to as “PSX” which term shall mean to include the corporate entity, board of directors, officers, employees, assigns and agents of PSX).
I hereby unconditionally and irrevocably agree to be bound by and comply with the Terms and Conditions in connection with PSX’s e-IPO System (hereinafter referred to as “PES”).
My use of the PES will signify my consent and agreement to be bound by the Terms and Conditions existing at the time of such use.
In the event I designate/authorize the TREC Holder with whom I have a Sub-Account, or the Bank with whom I have a bank account to use the PES on my behalf, the use of the PES in such manner thereafter, shall signify that the TREC Holder or Bank shall also be irrevocably and unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions to that extent.
I hereby further declare that I shall be solely responsible and/or liable for the nature of instructions issued by me to the TREC Holder or Bank in relation to the use of PES on my behalf, as well as for the direct consequences of acting upon such instructions, whereas PSX shall in no way be held responsible for any liability of whatsoever nature arising in the case of any breach of the instructions committed by the TREC Holder or Bank .
1. Disclosure of Personal Information: The Investor agrees that PSX may hold and process Personal Information on computer or otherwise in connection with PES as well as for statistical analysis. The Investor also agrees that PSX may disclose Personal Information, and such other disclosures as may be reasonably necessary for compliance with any laws, rules or regulations for the time being in force.
2. Proprietary Rights: The Investor acknowledges that PES is the legal property of PSX. The permission given by PSX to access PES will not convey any proprietary or ownership rights in it to any party. The Investor shall not attempt to modify, translate, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer PES.
3. Safeguards: The Investor shall keep the user ID, PIN and password for PES safe and shall not disclose or let any unauthorized person have access to such user ID, PIN and/or password or leave them unattended at any time. The Investor shall be fully responsible for the use of user ID, PIN and/or password by any person, and any activity performed upon the use of such user ID, PIN and/or password shall be binding on the Investor.
4. Change of Terms and Conditions: PSX has absolute discretion to amend or supplement any of these Terms and Conditions at any time and any such change shall be effective and binding immediately on the Investor.
5. Severability: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
6. Force Majeure: PSX shall not be liable for any failure of or delay in the performance of these Terms and Conditions for the period that such failure or delay is due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, strikes or labor disputes, embargoes, government orders or any other force majeure event.
7. Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions and/or the use of the services provided through PES shall be governed by the laws of Pakistan. The Investor and PSX agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Karachi as regards any claims or matters arising under these Terms and Conditions.
I have read, understood and agreed to abide by the Terms and Conditions.