How to register for e-IPO?
To register, you can click on "e-IPO" in the navigation bar above and then click on "Register" in the drop-down menu.
- Please read the Disclaimer.
- Both Individual and Corporate Investors can register themselves.
- Fill out your particulars and ensure that you have read the Terms & Conditions.
- OTP sent on your mobile number will be required for initial verification.
- Your account will be activated once you are done setting up a password for your account.
- Retain the PIN received at the time of registration as it would be required in future for subscribing to securities in an IPO.
- The PES registration form is available 24/7, all throughout the year. Registration is free of cost and can be done by:
- the investor himself, or
- the TREC Holder with whom the investor has a sub-account, or
- the Bank with whom the investor has a bank account.